- Daria Ratsiborinskaya, European investment projects in the third countries: LEGALLY GREEN?
- Natascha Trennepohl, Market-based Mechanisms as Climate Policies: Insights for Brazil
- Lana Ofak, Public participation in decisions on specific activities in environmental matters in Croatia
- Brahim Zyani, Nouveautés constitutionnelles, juridiques et de politique générale relatives au Droit de l'Environnement et du Développement Durable dans le Royaume du Maroc
- Catherine Ganzleben/ Steffen Foss Hansen, Nanomaterials as priority substances under the Water Framework Directive
- Ana Barreira, The legal protection of the marine environment: The Marine Strategy Framework Directive and its implementation in Spain
- Thomas Ormond, Hong Kong Convention and EU Ship Recycling Regulation: Can they change bad industrial practices soon?
- Sarolta Tripolszky, Water services and why a broad definition under the WFD is needed to ensure the polluter pays principle
- Marga Robesin, Downsizing our Water Footprint
- Eckard Rehbinder, The outcome of the UN Conference on Sustainable Development “Rio+20”: Some critical comments
- Peter de Smedt/ Hendrik Schoukens/ Tania Van Laer, Greening the Constitution. The principle of sustainable development anchored in the Belgian Constitution
- Julian Schenten/ Martin Führ, Law and innovation in the context of nanomaterials: Barriers to sustainable development? Results of an empirical study
- Anaïs Berthier, A first success in the long run for better access to justice in the EU: The scope of the administrative review procedure provided under Regulation 1367/2006 invalidated by the General Court