- Jutta Brunnée: “Enforcement Mechanisms in International Law and International Environmental Law”
- Thomas Kiel: “The Future of EMAS-10 years European Environmental Management and Audit Scheme”
- Delphine Missonne: “Directive on Ecodesign, the way forward regarding IPP ?”
- Jan De Mulder: “Building a climate policy in Belgium: flexible mechanisms in a flexible state”
- Lambert Schneider, Jakob Graichen, Nele Matz: „Implications of the Clean Development Mechanisman under the Kyoto Protrocol on other Conventions: The case of HFC-23 destruction”
- Ingeborg Niestroy: “The network of European Environment and Sustainable Development Advisory Council EEAC)”
If you wish to subscribe to the Review, please fill out the membership form.