- Jutta Brunnée: “Enforcement Mechanisms in International Law and International Environmental Law”
- Thomas Kiel: “The Future of EMAS-10 years European Environmental Management and Audit Scheme”
- Delphine Missonne: “Directive on Ecodesign, the way forward regarding IPP ?”
- Jan De Mulder: “Building a climate policy in Belgium: flexible mechanisms in a flexible state”
- Lambert Schneider, Jakob Graichen, Nele Matz: „Implications of the Clean Development Mechanisman under the Kyoto Protrocol on other Conventions: The case of HFC-23 destruction”
- Ingeborg Niestroy: “The network of European Environment and Sustainable Development Advisory Council EEAC)”
- Jo. J.A. Gerardu and Durwood Zaelke: "The Importance of International Environmental Enforcement Networks - INECE as an example"
- Terry Shears: "European Union Network for the Implementation and Enforcement of Environmental Law (IMPEL)"
- Gill Aitken: "NEEL: the Network of EU Environment Lawyers"
- Helle Tegner Anker: "The Nordic Environmental Law Network (NELN)"
- Nicolas de Sadeleer: "Networking in the Nordic Countries"
- Gerd Winter: "The Avosetta Group"
- Dr. Mar Campins Eritja: "Towards an integrated approach for sustainability labelling and certification"
- Axel Singhofen: "REACH How far will the new chemicals legislation reach to protect human health and the environment from hazardous chemicals?"
Lars Koch and Nicholas A. Ashford: "Rethinking the Role of Information in Chemicals Policy: Implications for TSCA and REACH"
If you wish to subscribe to the Review, please fill out the membership form.