- Dirk Bunke: "REACH and the safe use of chemicals: definition and development of exposure scenarios"
- Martin Führ und Natalie Krieger: "Risk management under REACH - requirements of technical and organisational guidance for producers, importers and downstream users"
- "The Second Reading of REACH: key priorities of Environmental, Health, Consumer and Women’s NGOs"
- Gert van Calster: "If it ain’t broke, don’t fix it? Commission efforts to manage the definitions of waste, recycling and recovery, and to switch from a waste streams to a materials approach"
- Roy Watkinson and Susan Wingfield: "The UK Government’s Ship Recycling Strategy"
- Deepali Sinha-Khetriwal, Rolf Widmer, Mathias Schluep, Martin Eugster, Xuejun Wang, Ray Lombard, Lene Ecroignar: "Legislating e-waste management: progress from various countries"
- Stéphanie Zang and Carl-Otto Gensch: "Challenges for eco-design, energy efficiency and waste treatmentof electrical and electronic products against the background of requests for exemptions following requirements of Article 5 (1) (b) RoHS Directive"
- Nina Klemola: "The new strategy of the CEN Environmental Helpdesk"
- Kathrin Graulich: "EcoTopTen – innovations for sustainable consumption"
- Miriam Dross and Wiebke Hederich: "Promoting eco-innovations: the Environmental Technologies Action Plan (ETAP) of the EU Commission"
- Jill Michielssen: "The power of green public procurement"
Jill Michielssen: "Buying Green – a European Commission handbook"
If you wish to subscribe to the Review, please fill out the membership form.