- Susan Owens: "A balanced appraisal? Impact Assessment of European Commission proposals"
- Ekkehard Hofmann: "The New European Regulatory Impact Assessment - In Theory and Practice"
- Pavel Černý, Jerzy Jendrośka: "Transposition and Implementation of EIA Directive in some EU Member States (with special emphasis on transport infrastructure cases)"
- Nils Bedke, Jaqui Dopfer, Simone Kellert, Detlef Kober: "Evaluation of the German Act on Environmental Impact Assessment"
- Florence Coroner: "Member States missing the opportunity to implement ‘polluter pays’ principle"
- Uwe Lahl: "REACH — Assessment of the political agreement"
- Gerhard Roller: "Amended Comitology Decision strengthens Position of European Parliament"
- Ralph Hallo: "The Aarhus Convention in operation: EEB Survey Initial Results"
- Prof. Dr. Luc Lavrysen: "Presentation of Aarhus-related cases of the Belgian Constitutional Court"
- Thomas Alge, Dieter Altenburger: "Highest Austrian court abolishes EIA permit - but EIA appeal proceeding with regard to transport projects ap-pears ineffective"
- Dora Schaffrin and Michael Mehling: "Public Interest Litigation in Environmental Matters: A German Perspective"
- Irina Zodrow LL.M and Cathrin Zengerling LL.M.:
"Opening the Doors to Justice - The Challenge of Strengthening Public Access"
- Christoph Holtwisch: "Asia-Pacific Partnership on Clean Development and Climate: Blockade or Impetus for the International Climate Regime?"
- Carlos da Silva Campos: "Waste, Product and By-product in EU Waste Law"
- Pavel Černý: "elni Members and Networks: J&E - More than just an NGO"
If you wish to subscribe to the Review, please fill out the membership form.