- Franziska Wolff: "Agrobiodiversity on the agenda"
- Monika Brinkmöller: "Will the CBD fulfil our expectations? Conserving Biological Diversity - With Fairness and Responsibility"
- Susette Biber-Klemm: "Access to Genetic Resources and the fair and equitable Sharing of the Benefits - Resulting from their Use"
- Volker Mauerhofer: "‘Biodiversity damage’ liability in the Environmental Liability Directive – its definition and delimitation from more stringent EU, international and national norms"
- Hartmut Stahl: "Environmental concept for the UN Conference on Biological Diversity"
- Jochen Gebauer: "The Economic Cost of Environmental Legislation: Looking at the German Standard Cost Model Measurement and the EU Action Programme for the Reduction of Administrative Burdens from an Environmental Law Perspective"
- Birgit Dette: "The Alpine Convention – an international agreement with widespread dimensions"
- Marga Robesin: "From IPPC to IED: Health and environment in Europe need a stronger Directive"
- Jan De Mulder: "Belgian environmental impact assessment systems: Legal frameworks and beyond"
- Kilian Bizer, Jaqui Dopfer, Martin Führ: "Evaluation of the Federal German Act on Environmental Impact Assessment (EIA Act)"
- Luc Lavrysen: "Application of European Environmental Law by National Courts"
- Sebastian Tusch: "Enforcement of European environmental law:
The European Parliament comments on the Commission’s report"
- Iulia Trombitcaia: "Public participation in joint bodies for transboundary water cooperation: A new development by the Plenipotentiaries of Moldova and Ukraine"
- Franz Fiala et al.: "Stakeholder representation in international environmental standardisation: Joint Communiqué by ANEC, ECOS, and the Pacific Institute"
- James K. Boyce, Michael Ash: "The Toxic 100: Ranking Corporate Air Polluters in the United States"
If you wish to subscribe to the Review, please fill out the membership form.